Wednesday, June 5, 2013

March is a BIG Deal!

Around our house, most of you know that March is a BIG DEAL!

Samantha's 9th Birthday fell during Spring Break which she got to spend in TX. So, We had to have a little taste of Birthday before spring break started. The Tuesday before Spring Break kicked off, I showed up with her "homemade cupcakes" per her specific request. I think that they turned out pretty stinkin cute, even though I did make them myself!

 
We decided that perhaps we should give her half of her birthday present before she left, and half after she returned so, the surprises came full force!
 
First, our little missy got to open a present...which contained an adorable pink and bling "Daydreamer" T and an even cuter little silver skirt...and a note that told her to go change "RIGHT NOW" and also contained tickets to Disney On Ice!!!
 


 
Does she look excited? She was freaking out about how this was the BEST birthday present she had EVER gotten. Which made our hearts all warm and fuzzy!
 
The Show is about to Begin!


Aladdin & Genie

Bruce and Dori from Finding Nemo

The Star Couple of course!

Simba and Nala from The Lion King
 
I think that Deryk and I were both surprised at how entertained we were and how we were just as amazed as Sam at what was happening before us! Profound costuming, AMAZING talent on ice, and just overall huge FUN!
 
This was definitely a 9th Birthday we will all remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...