So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness? Yeah me too.
This year is three fourths of the way over and there's been nothing but weird. You would think with all the time we had on our hands, I would have found more time to blog for you three faithful followers. My bad.
Perhaps I can redeem myself just a bit in the last quarter of this monumentally bizarre year of our lifetime.

This morning after the rush of getting the kids to school (yes, my kids are in school, well 2 of the 3 right now because as their parents we decided that was best for OUR children. You do you Boo!)
I was watering my flowers. As I was giving them a good drink, I admired my summer flowers still lush and blooming next to my also lush and blooming mums, it hit me.
You might be a summer person, you might be a fall person (here here!) but no matter what season you favor, I think we are all ready for CHANGE.

and playing at the river,
camping, and bugs...


No comments:
Post a Comment