I have been terrible at making time to update this blog, I guess that is just a true sign that we have been too busy making memories!
This one is from way back in February when we got all that snow and Samantha and I whipped up our first batch of Snow Icecream. Ummm mmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Change, it is a comin.
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
I'm going to tell you about a few things I love. I love that I have been given unexpected moments with my little kids. I love that my li...
-
Samantha got to spend her spring break with us in Kansas. We were so excited because on top of being spring break...it was also her birthday...

No comments:
Post a Comment