Sunday, April 15, 2012

Playing Catch Up

My apologies for not keeping up with the blog. Our lives have taken some very different turns the past few weeks and left me with very little time to do much of anything including keeping up on my housework.

Easter weekend was one of blessings for us. Samantha got to come to Kansas on Good Friday to kick of the celebration of the Resurrection of our Mighty Savior. Samantha and I dyed eggs and decorated cookies. We got to spend time with some family and hunt eggs with cousins and I think that before the weekend was over the Easter Bunny had visited her twice!

Hunting eggs at "The Habitat" with Papa Danny and Ivy

Chris and Papa Danny assisting in the search

Making fancy egg cookies with Titi

Too pretty to eat? Nah!


The week before, I started my new job. Praise God! I was freaking out! I am two weeks into the new adventure and loving it. I am learning so much and getting the opportunity to interact with so many people and I just adore the gals and Dr's that I am working with. Going from working no time to full time has added quite the adjustment as Deryk and I's work schedules are nothing alike and he still has a few weeks of evening classes left...we have seen each other only a few hours the last couple of weeks.In addition to the new schedule for the two of us, Samantha is trying to adjust with us. A welcomed change and challenge and we get the hang of things!

Hope that this finds each of you well and enjoying the beautiful "news" of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...