Mr. & Mrs. Mallard decided to drop by for a surprise visit one morning last week. I went to leave for work and they were splashing around in the puddles in our driveway. Samantha was very impressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Change, it is a comin.
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
I'm going to tell you about a few things I love. I love that I have been given unexpected moments with my little kids. I love that my li...
-
Samantha got to spend her spring break with us in Kansas. We were so excited because on top of being spring break...it was also her birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment