I have been stuck with a cold the last several days, I know what you're thinking, "can't that girl get a break?!?" or maybe I'm the only one thinking that. My wonderful husband brought me some lotiony-vicksy tissues for my poor Rudolph nose on day two of my cold. Along with some nasal spray, another dilly of vicks, day time cold junk and night time cold junk. Doesn't he rock?
Well, he was getting near the tail end of his cold and I thought that I was darn near death (maybe not quite that dramatic) Since he didn't work the next morning we each took a dose of nighttime cold relief and snuggled into the bed. HOURS AND HOURS later we woke up. I don't think that either of us moved, snored, or dreamed, and compared to the night before when neither of us slept (because I didn't) It was AWESOME. However...there is a "morning after" affect that doesn't feel as awesome. Kinda like you had been drugged the night before...oh wait!
Anyway we are both feeling much better, I have a feeling I still have a ways to go before I am breathing like a normal human being again but definitely on the mend!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Change, it is a comin.
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
I'm going to tell you about a few things I love. I love that I have been given unexpected moments with my little kids. I love that my li...
-
Samantha got to spend her spring break with us in Kansas. We were so excited because on top of being spring break...it was also her birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment