Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Is In The Air

Whether you like it or not!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I know that this day comes with a huge stigma and in my single days my roommate and I referred to it as "Singles Awareness Day". I understand that I am on the other side of the fence this year as it is my first valentines day as a wife, but commercial holiday or not, know that you are loved, by someone, yes, even if it is your mom, your kids, your friends, or your dog and it may as well be celebrated.

Deryk took me on our "valentine date" yesterday because he is faced with tests all week in like every class. I was having the BEST lash day ever and didn't get proof. (sad face) We went to see "The Vow" and chased it with dinner at Texas Road House. My meal was amazing, the Portebello Mushroom Chicken and loaded mashed...however, the rolls were not as scrum dillyuptious as I remember. Kinda hard not wonderful and fluffy.

I made him a HILARIOUS card. I'm pretty clever if I do say so myself and wrote him a mushy letter accompanied by a love coupon book. There is a huge vase of flowers staring at me from my dining room table as I blog. Yup. I'm loved.

I made him Red Velvet cookies for a study snack. I'll include the secrets for that in my next post. They were super easy and YUMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...