My mom makes beautiful quilts. And like most of us, Ivy loves "Nana Blankies". Our Lil Miss Ivy will be turning 5 tomorrow and in celebration of her birth, my talented mother made her a Lady Bug Quilt that is A-FREAKING-DORABLE! Ivy likes that Samantha has her name on her wall so, I painted Ivy's so that she can have her name on her wall too! After the pic was taken I put little green ribbons so that they can be hung on the wall, not on a rod like Sams. Am I a phenomenal artist, no. However, it is damn cute if I say so myself! You have to keep it a secret! She doesn't get to open it yet!
 |
| Letters are MDF and about 9x6 |
I have another similar crafty underway as well but you will have to wait with anticipation for that one! Its super cute too!
Until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment