Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy February

Hello Readers.

It seems that I have been slacking in the past week since my last post was Saturday, but I have been thinking about you and our dear blog.

Its been a bit of an emotional week for me. Mostly just life not going the way "I" plan it. Seems funny to even type it as I know that this Journey isn't one that I should be planning but one that I should be enjoying while someone much LARGER and WISER and STRONGER and more ALL-KNOWING-ER than myself guides me. But alas the truth must come out...I am human. (GASP)

This week has consisted of loads of laundry. Mostly because I chose to put it off again but I have spent lots of time working on Ivy's birthday gift. She will be five this month. Doesn't even seem possible! So, once that project is complete, I'll post pictures for you to all soak in my Titi-awesomeness.

Wednesday I took on the challenge of a S'MORE cupcake. Oh yes, I did. Once again it needs a little tweaking but for the first time try, I think it can be considered a success. The frosting is too sticky for my taste so, I have a plan B in mind.


S'MORE CUPCAKE attempt #1

Yesterday, I tried to take on a new look on life, I typically get up at a decent hour to start my day, (spending all day in bed sounds rewarding but I hear its not so good for you if you have the potential to feeling down in the dumps), however, many days, I live in my sweats or comfies with no makeup and nutzo hair. SO, yesterday I got up, hit the shower, put my face on, got my hair did, and threw some "real" clothes and jewelry on. I spent all my time working on crafties, and going a bit stir crazy. After an intense conversation with my husband and direct orders to get out of the house, I managed to spend two hours wandering the aisles of Target for about 120 minutes. (and only spent $3) Thank goodness I was dressed for the day! Haha. Today was day two of getting myself put together, shower, face on, hair did, real clothes, and jewelry...I'm still deciding if it helps. So far today this is who I got dressed for...

A MOUNTAIN OF DISHES YUCKKKKKK!
I hate hate hate doing dishes. Your hands get that old water smell that even bath and body works lotion can't take away and your back hurts and your feet and it is like they never end! Trust me for someone who hates dishes, but loves cooking as much as this one...torture in the kitchen. a true battle of good and evil.

After this post I am going to try to make some categories for you so that you kind of know what you are getting yourself into. All of my lil yummy concoctions and food experiments will be titled YUMMO that way you know what you are looking for. And starting sometime this weekend I will give a "Faber Home Tour" I know that there are some family members out there who have been asking for pictures for months!

Until next time!

(PS: After spell checking this blog I've realized that I make up a ton of words...if you need a definition, let me know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...