Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So Much To Say

Hi Kids.

Hope that life has been treating you well this week!

I have been organizing my life. I think that our office is almost all out of boxes and that most of my junk is here in Wichita instead of taking over my moms long awaited sewing room in the new house. My scrapbooking/cricut stuff is almost set up perfectly so that it doesn't take me 10 years to do one page. When you have to dig all the supplies out and then put them all away it takes forever! Lucky for me, we are blessed to have an office that allows for a permanent home for my cricut! It is so happy there. Since I can see it all the time, the creativity gets to ooze out of it far more often. Last night I got 4 COMPLETE pages done in Samantha's book. I was stoked. I don't think I've ever been able to do that many in one setting before. My cartridges are all lined up on the cute little bookshelf along with my paper and cutting tools. It is like a creativity oasis or something!

Along with the organization of my hobby came the organization of my business. FINALLY my Premier life is in order and I know just where everything is! That hasn't happened since I lived in Ulysses! Speaking of Premier Designs...the new Spring/Summer Collection arrived at my house today and it is SUPER GREAT! I know that some of you are eager to earn some FREE BLING! Give me a call! I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to come over and have a girls night while playing in some jewelry! (Not to mention it would sure help since I have no job...but that's besides the point :) Lets play dress up!

Oooo! We are so stinking cute together! Thank you Jesus for my One True Love being such a Hottie!

Friday night Deryk and I had a hot date. We went to dinner and then to the Brad Paisley concert. (Thanks Tracy for the great Christmas gift!) It was really a great time. Scotty McCreery opened, yes, the American Idol Guy. And then The Band Perry...oh my gosh. They do such a fun show! Kimberly Perry is just so spunky and fun and adorable. I hope that if I get to sing onstage ever again, that I can possess that kind of presence! Brad Paisley is really a great performer as well. It is amazing how that one little fella can sure work that huge stage! He seems to be so grateful to have to opportunity to live out his dream of being a country music icon. I like that. How many of us get to "live the dream" whatever our dream may be? I hope that if I am ever "living my dream" to some astronomical measure, that I can still take a step back and be thankful for those and to those who helped me get there.

Saturday we made our way to AC to spend the day with my family. I was missing them and needed to get my junk and play with those babies! Ivy and Blaze are growing so fast and they are just too much fun! Usually, when Ivy sees me she instantly asks for Deryk or Samantha. Saturday, however, she came running out of the house screaming "TITI!!!!!!" as she ran and jumped in my arms. She must have known I needed that. It was shortly after that she was ready to play with her favorite "Uncle Jungle Gym". For those of you who don't have an Uncle Jungle Gym, they are giant. About 6'7'' and they throw you in the air, swing you around, you can climb all over them...seems like pretty fun stuff from what I can tell.
Blaze hasn't quite warmed up to the "Jungle Gym" part but he loves his Uncle. Seems that his favorite things with us so far are "Knuckles and High Fives". We had a wonderful time having lunch with the whole family and later watching "Courageous" with my parents while diving into my moms chocolate chip cookies...which are, believe it or not, better than mine (and I've been practicing for easily 23 years).

Today I had my first interview as a result of the Career Expo. I guess it wasn't a waste of time since I'm seeing some results. The interview went well and I will know more later in the week. I also submitted what felt like a million resumes and did 500 online applications. I'm trying to keep my chin up. "Trusting my Journey" as a dear friend would tell me. Knowing that Christ will show me the right way to turn when the time comes.

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...