So, Here I am messing up one of my first exposed resolutions within the first week! However, I think that I have enough interesting information and entertaining moments to count for two, maybe, if my readers go easy on me...(this is where you all are so relieved that there is a post that you forgive my absence)
Tuesday night I thought that I was getting a sinus infection...Wednesday morning I had a bit of a swollen face and still thought that I was getting the dreaded sinus infection. I had the best day chillin' at my sisters playing with my favorite niece, favorite nephew, favorite brother and favorite seester at her place. We chatted away and even had a scoop each of the smooth chilly treat...Braums Dream Cooler Ice Cream! Early that evening I made way to the parents house where I loaded more of my wonderful treasures into my chariot to take to the new residence...and then it started snowing like a sonofagun. Fan-freaking-tastic! I have a bed in the bed and it is a blizzard! After a reoccurring disagreement with my dear ol dad about how I should just stay the night and leave in the morning, I hit the dusty, err, snowy trail. Mind you the wind is whipping a million miles an hour and I have a queen sized be poking out the top of this pickup. Let me tell you that was the longest two hours of my life, I'll spare you the ugly details of it blowing out and it being pitch black and me being all alone and it was FREEZING. To top it all off, I felt terrible...still thinking I was getting a sinus infection. Face still a bit swollen.
Thursday was supposed to be an AWESOME day. My husband was off work and we got to sleep in and my face was EVEN MORE SWOLLEN! By this point I was freaking out. The entire left side of my face resembled that of a flesh colored balloon. It had also started to hurt, not like a mild headache but more like childbirth...or at least that's what I imagine. Like, I had considered cutting my head off just to relieve the pain. Long story short, I have a terrible deplorable, horrendous, horrid, catastrophic, chaotic, freakin scary-ass (sorry) infection in my face. And the pain that I thought that I had on Thursday was nothing compared to Thursday night and tonight! Yowzas! My husband has been wonderful and guiding me through some pretty scary junk and we've only been married 2 months! (Happy 2 months Sugar Butt!)Anyway, I'm pumping myself full of antibiotics and pain meds and will soon get to undergo some exciting oral surgery. Fun Fun. (If anyone knows of any programs for us less that wealthy folks who are considered "unemployed" to help us on the monetary end of this little bump in this part of our journey, let me know) The best part of this near death experience, one of my Besties, Deann came to spend the weekend...the worst part, the three of us laugh our booties off when we are together and it KILLS my face to smile!
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Change, it is a comin.
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
I'm going to tell you about a few things I love. I love that I have been given unexpected moments with my little kids. I love that my li...
-
Samantha got to spend her spring break with us in Kansas. We were so excited because on top of being spring break...it was also her birthday...
No comments:
Post a Comment