Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mission Accomplished

Here we are again.

I have to say, my weekend was rather swell. I did some job searching, had a great dinner date with the husband and our friends, the Nance's at Red Robin (Yummmmm). Saturday we went to church and heard a dear friend of Deryk's preach a wonderful sermon. Sunday we went to Newspring and then I did a little therapeutic window shopping at Towne East. We caught a flick, Mission Impossible...good flick. I was starving because I was so busy window shopping that I forgot to eat come lunch so, my mister hooked me up with the "Baked Mac N Cheese" from the Diner at the 13th Warren...YUMMO! After that we headed out to pick up a wedding gift, a very pretty dining room set. As Deryk says, our house is now a home.

Since I seemed to have let the house fall apart over the last few days I scrubbed the kitchen and started tackling the laundry. I'm so good about washing it! It's the folding a putting away that I find a lack of motivation for. After working my booty off most of the day, I exchanged some jeans that I had got for Samantha and snuck over to Hobby Lobby for a stroll.

I was over a year behind on Samantha's scrapbook. I broke out the Cricut and some cute bowling pictures from LAST January and got to work! Today I'm hoping to knock out a few more pages! I think that there is a good chance I will get there...I've already done two loads of laundry and washed the dishes. The other chore I HATE. I mean at this point (9:30 am) I'm pretty much a rock star.

I still haven't managed to come up with anything better to call my junk I wanna do this year...
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...