Monday, July 22, 2013
18 weeks...Bell Pepper Anyone!
As the summer begins to wind down for this family of Faber's, I feel like life may begin moving very quickly! After all, Future Faber is already the size of a Bell Pepper!!! Before we know it, Samantha will be home from Washington DC. School supplies will be purchased. Babies will be kicking. Genders will be revealed and in a blink of an eye we will be unwrapping gifts around the tree and snuggling our favorite little gift of all!
It amazes me how quickly time flies yet how it still feels like forever before we get to see this Future Faber. Along with every pregnancy (I am assuming) there have been fears, lots of worry, and excitement. But one thing that always brings a calm to this "Mommy2B" storm is when I take a step back and look at how loved this little one already is.
When I think about the unforgettable moments when we shared our news with some of you. Some were in shock (including myself). Some expressed joy, relief, some knew it was just around the corner. A few burst out in tears telling us how excited they are and that we were going to be great parents together. But the one that seems to stand out clear to me this evening as I am filled with worry and thankfulness and doubt, is the one who fell face to the floor in pure gratitude, utter faith, and undefinable praise.
Although this reaction was profound at the time...it is more so today and I hope that I can express all of those things... pure gratitude, utter faith, and undefinable praise to my God along every step of this journey. I feel that there were moments that I was BEGGING to be a mother and now that this gift has been bestowed upon me, I hope that I don't take a moment for granted. I know that there are going to be times when it will not be awesome...however I pray that I can always be grateful and always have faith, and always find praise for choosing me.
I find great peace in knowing that we have so many of you not only praying for the health of our Future Faber, but also for us as parents...Godly parents who can raise not only this little one on the way, but Samantha also, in a way that is pleasing to Christ who chose us to teach these babies!
Your prayer and support does not go unnoticed! Thanks for being so AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Change, it is a comin.
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too. This year is three fourths of the way over an...
-
I'm going to tell you about a few things I love. I love that I have been given unexpected moments with my little kids. I love that my li...
-
Samantha got to spend her spring break with us in Kansas. We were so excited because on top of being spring break...it was also her birthday...

No comments:
Post a Comment