Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's seriously July!

Wow. From the looks of things we have either been a very boring bunch or a very busy bunch. I know that we have been running around like crazy but at the same time I don't have many photo's or stories to prove it.

"Saber party of 4"
Some time in June met up with some friends to watch a hockey playoff game. It was a good time eating and chillin with friends. We were even VIP that night....ok so they might not have got it entirly right but we felt special nonetheless.

Cheryl and Lynnette

A Couple of Good Lookin "Saber's"
I am going to try to do much better this month at blogging parts of our lives. I know that some of you feel very out of the loop! Hope that everyone is surviving the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...