Thursday, March 8, 2012

February Flew By!

I know that I have been terrible at keeping up on this blog. Not having a job is keeping me VERY busy! I have had DIY projects all over the place and I LOVE IT!

Over the past several weeks I have been working mainly on Samantha's scrapbook in preparation for her stay during her Spring Break (When she was here last, she informed me that it was missing a bunch of fun stuff that we had done.) I was almost a year behind and I think that I am starting to get caught up. The problem is that I keep finding pictures from 2010 buried in my hard drive that are too cute not to print and get in there! 2011 is well underway in "The Book" and if I remember right, I am through July. Not all the Journaling and cricut-ing is done but the pics are stuck to the pages. It's a start. I journal a ton in her book for a couple of reasons. She LOVES to read and it is so cute when she reads the detail of an event and then Says "Oh yeah! And remember...." In addition to the scrapbook I have been planning her birthday party! More about that later! I'll post pics of the cake if it turns out as cute as it is in my head :)

My sister is getting married in May and between scrapbook, baby gifts, birthday party, and dishes, my wheels have been turning on the the perfect bridal shower for that little soon to be mrs!

AND in addition to all of that fun stuff, I will have a booth with all my bling at the Womens Fair in Wellington Friday night! I'm so excited to have a night with the girls! Come see me if you are around!

Well, my husband is coughing his head off and I am nodding off myself. I'm hoping to get some meds down him so that my head can kiss the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...