Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crafty Reveal!

I love that several of my friends and family are adding little baby girls to their families! It gives me a reason to make tiny Tutu's! My first two attempts were what I would consider successful!

The first was teal to go with a big ol flower headband and a onsie that I said "My Mommy is Fabulous!"
 
The Second one I made was for my cousin. It is lavender with a Zebra striped bow and a headband that I made to match. I purchased an adorable little pink onsie with a Zebra on it to match. I almost wanted to keep it "just in case" I would one day need it!

If any of you need one for your little one just give me a shout! I'll take orders!

Bow has a clip so can be worn alone

2 comments:

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...