Monday, August 26, 2013

"Nesting"

It has been ages...as usual... since I have blogged!

"Baby Brother" is a popular member of our family and a constant topic of conversation by at least one member of our household and any given time. Samantha will say "Oh Brother!" then laugh and say "Haha oh Brother, get it?" She is so excited that everyone is excited for her to be a big sister...the soon to be self proclaimed BEST big sister there has ever been!

I have been doing a bit of "nesting" I guess you could say. I think of it more and preparing. Over the weekend I did a couple of little projects for our Little Mister's space.


I can't get this to flip over but froggy wall art cost me $0.70 total and digging though some old boxes!

 


This little piece, is rather large and probably my favorite. Total cost of this project was $0.00. I had everything in my craft junk. I think that maybe I am on a roll!




A few weekends before I spent quality time on a dresser. I had a vision but wanted to keep it clean and simple since we might need it to flow in to new décor as our little man grows. I think that it turned out better than I imagined! BUT those pictures don't want to seem to load so...you have another blog to look forward to!



Here is how they all pulled together! One wall down only three more to go!

















Our little guy is growing fast and has started REALLY moving this week. I LOVE this part! I have been so blessed to have an amazing pregnancy and love that as of this weekend Deryk and Sam can feel our little guy wiggle once in a while too! Stay tuned for more baby updates!




1 comment:

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...