Here is the quick, cliff notes version of our September 2012.
I got new glasses. I know, nothing huge or spectacular for most of you...for me...I see the world in a whole new light. I am super blind and my late spectacles were over 6 years old and all the AR coating was peeling off...it was like driving though a rain storm with no wipers or RainX.
| Modeling my specs with my Arm Candy! |
My dear friend Ronnie, from my Emporia, 12th Avenue Baptist Church, Altered to Offer days invited Deryk and I to join him to go to see Hillsong Live. AWESOME! For those of you who know me well, you know how I just eat up live performances. There is something a bit life changing worshiping with several thousand other people. SO GOOD!
| Ronnie & The Faber's about to experience Hillsong Live |
OMG! I was so excited! I can't even put into words. I have been dying to see this show since it set it's little paws on Broadway. Now keep in mind, my husband had never been to a live professional production with me prior to this date...other than concerts. I do believe it was an experience for both of us.
There were some pretty rad dinners with family. A trip to Dallas to see Samantha (Yes, and Chase) to help make it a super month as well.
And to top it all off...Our little miss Samantha was awarded her very first...
![]() |
| Broken Bone |



No comments:
Post a Comment