Sunday, May 13, 2012

Accomplished

The Graduate WSU Class of 2012
Friday, May 11, 2012 was a proud day for our family.

Since deciding to go back to school Deryk continued to work, get married, and still make time for his family, Deryk graduated from WSU with his Bachelors degree. We are all so proud of him and the example that he has set.

Although I could go on and on about how honored I am to be his Mrs. however, I think that this post will mark these moments along our journey best with a few pictures.

Enjoy and remember...you can accomplish anything that you can set your mind and heart to with God help.

Trust Your Journey
Deryk and his proud ladies


Deryk & his Parents
Deryk and his siblings

Deryk and his Aunt Becky from OR

2 comments:

  1. It was a Great Day to be proud and celebrate! So glad I was able to attend this day with you all~ :D love you, aunt Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We were glad that you could celebrate with us as well!

    ReplyDelete

Change, it is a comin.

So, anyone else feel like maybe they are over all this COVID-19 2020 craziness ? Yeah me too.  This year is three fourths of the way over an...