My very dear Friend, Mega-hanna and her husband are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their little bundle. Being the clever woman that she is, she came up with the most ADORABLE nursery theme. Nerdy Chic. I've been a little annoyed because she and her man are keeping this "Baby Bee"'s (as they call him) name a big ol secret until the Stork drops him off at their door...so, the gifting ideas weren't coming to me as quickly as usual. I was inspired by the colors and patterns of her little "Bee's" room and with the GENIOUSNESS of my husband we cooked up a little something for the little smarty pants.
I gave these to her at her little shindig where we showered her with baby stuff. One of the hostesses shared some inspiration and had me whip up a corsage for her special day as well! Love the idea and so glad that I can add it to my list of crafties! Can be made to go with shower theme or gender of the baby!
Let me know if any of your family or friends need me to whip something up for them! I take orders!
lynnette.faber@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment